Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars
Yield: 28 2-inch square bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup Santa Cruz Organic® Light Roasted Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 9x9 baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BLEND together butter, peanut butter and sugar in large bowl until smooth. Add egg and continue mixing. Add flour and salt and mix until dough forms. Reserve 3/4 cup dough for topping.
- PRESS remaining dough evenly in bottom of pan. Spread jam in even layer on top of dough. Crumble reserved dough over jam layer.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes. Cool completely. Cut into 2-inch square bars.