Barbecued Peanut Butter Chicken
Yield: 6 servings
- 1/2 cup Santa Cruz Organic® Light Roasted Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Santa Cruz Organic® Pure Lemon Juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh gingerroot
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1 1/2 inch strips
- Crisco® Pure Canola Oil for grill grate
- ADD all ingredients except chicken to blender container, blend until combined. Pour into shallow dish, add chicken and marinate 2 hours.
- REMOVE grill grate and rub lightly with oil. Replace grill grate and heat grill to medium-hot. Remove chicken from marinade, discard marinade. Grill chicken strips 6 to 8 minutes per side.