Easy Peanut Butter Pancakes
Yield: 8 pancakes
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup Santa Cruz Organic® Dark Roasted Creamy Peanut Butter
- Santa Cruz Organic® Dark Roasted Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- COMBINE pancake mix, water and peanut butter in medium bowl. Stir just until large lumps dissapear. Let stand 3 minutes.
- COAT large non-stick skillet or electric griddle with non-stick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium-high heat or griddle to 375°F.
- POUR 1/4 cup batter for each pancake into skillet. Cook 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Serve warm with syrup or fresh fruit.