Tangy Caesar Salad Dressing
Yield: 6 servings
- 1/4 cup Santa Cruz Organic® Pure Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Crisco® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 can anchovies, divided (reserve 6 for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- CAESAR SALAD
- 1 large head romaine lettuce cut or torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Garlic or Caesar croutons
- BLEND first seven ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- DIVIDE lettuce among six plates. Top with dressing, cheese, reserved anchovies and croutons. Serve immediately.