Spicy Peanut Sauce
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup Santa Cruz Organic® Light Roasted Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper or to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- MIX peanut butter, soy sauce, garlic and hot water in small bowl. Add cilantro, vinegar and sugar and blend well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Let stand at room temperature at least one hour. Serve at room temperature or microwave until warm.
- Serve over grilled chicken or pork, noodles, rice or vegetables.