- 1/4 cup unseasoned panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons Santa Cruz Organic® 100% Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Step 1
HEAT large skillet over medium-high heat. Add bread crumbs. Cook until lightly toasted, stirring constantly. Remove from skillet.
- Step 2
HEAT butter and oil in same skillet over medium heat. Add wine, garlic, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Simmer 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce begins to thicken.
- Step 3
ADD shrimp; cook 1 to 2 minutes per side or just until pink and opaque. Stir in lemon juice.
- Step 4
TRANSFER scampi mixture to serving dish. Sprinkle with reserved bread crumbs and parsley.