Filet Mignon with Blackberry-Pomegranate Sauce
- 4 filet mignon steaks
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup cups finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup Santa Cruz Organic® Blackberry Pomegranate Fruit Spread
- 1/3 cup R.W. Knudsen Family® Just Pomegranate® Juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Step 1
HEAT grill. Season steaks with salt and pepper. Grill to desired doneness. Allow steaks to rest 5 minutes.
- Step 2
Meanwhile, MELT 2 tablespoons butter in medium skillet over medium-low heat. Stir in onion. Cook, stirring frequently, about 7 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Step 3
STIR in fruit spread until melted. Stir in juice, Worcestershire sauce, thyme and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 3 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Step 4
STIR in remaining 1 tablespoon butter until melted. Serve sauce over steaks.