Grilled Sesame Chicken with Orange Carrot Couscous
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup sesame vinaigrette plus additional for serving
- 1 cup couscous
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup R.W. Knudsen Family® Organic Orange Carrot Juice Blend
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Santa Cruz Organic® Pure Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup peeled, seeded and diced cucumber
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Step 1
PLACE chicken in a medium bowl, and coat completely with vinaigrette. Cover and refrigerate at least two hours or overnight.
- Step 2
PLACE couscous in small bowl. Bring salt and orange carrot juice to boil in small saucepan.
- Step 3
POUR hot juice over couscous, cover with plastic wrap. Uncover bowl after 5 minutes, use a fork to "fluff" and separate the couscous. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Adjust seasoning.
- Step 4
HEAT grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade, season with salt and pepper. Discard marinade. Grill chicken about 6 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 165F. Serve over couscous with drizzle of sesame vinaigrette.