Lemon Chicken with Artichokes
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons Santa Cruz Organic® 100% Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Step 1
COMBINE flour, salt and pepper in large resealable plastic bag. Seal bag and shake until blended.
- Step 2
ADD chicken to flour mixture. Seal bag and shake to coat.
- Step 3
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from flour mixture, shaking off excess. Place in skillet. Cook 3 to 4 minutes per side or until internal temperature reads 165°F. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Step 4
ADD garlic to skillet; stir 10 seconds. Add chicken broth and lemon juice. Bring to a boil, scraping up browned bits. Add artichokes. Simmer 3 minutes. Stir in butter until melted. Stir in parsley. Return chicken to chicken. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.