Poblano Caesar Dressing
- 1 poblano chile roasted, peeled and seeded
- 2 tablespoons white miso paste
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 2 tablespoons Santa Cruz Organic® Pure Lime Juice
- 1/3 cup plain soy milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup grated or finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 425°F. Place poblano peppers on baking sheet. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time, until dark and blistered. Immediately place in tightly covered bowl to steam for 5 minutes. Rinse under cool water to remove peel. Coarsely chop.
- Step 2
COMBINE all ingredients in blender container. Puree until smooth and creamy.