Sweet and Sour Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1/3 cup Santa Cruz Organic® Mango Fruit Spread
- 1/3 cup True Made Foods Vegetable Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Santa Cruz Organic® 100% Ginger Juice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 3 green onions
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut crosswise into very thin strips
- 2 green, red or yellow bell peppers, cut into 1-inch squares
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- Cooked rice
- Step 1
COMBINE fruit spread, ketchup, ginger juice, vinegar, soy sauce and garlic in medium bowl. Whisk in corn starch.
- Step 2
SLICE green onions, separating the white and green parts into two piles.
- Step 3
HEAT oil in large skillet over high heat until hot. Add chicken; stir-fry 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add pepper and white part of green onions. Stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes.
- Step 4
STIR sauce mixture and add to skillet. Add pineapple. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens. Simmer 2 minutes. Serve over rice, if desired. Garnish with remaining green onion.